Webhooks for Top.gg.
Helping you create webhooks!
Frequently Asked Questions
This tool does not give your bot an event to give a reward to the user. If you want to give a user a reward you'll want to create your own webhook. https://docs.top.gg/
Currently the bot only does a few basic things, creating a webhook(just like this site), and giving voter roles! Currently vote reward roles are in testing, and may not always function, or function as intended. Heres the invite link! If you use vote roles the top webhooks bot must be in the server. If you find any issues related to vote rewards please let me know on the discord server.
Vote roles are currently in testing, and may not always function, or function as intended.
Vote roles require the top webhook bot to be in the server. If you find any issues related to vote rewards please let me know on the discord server.
- It appears you are on mobile, Discord mobile currently does not support creating webhooks. You may need to use a desktop, or ask another admin/mod to do this for you
1: In discord edit the channel you want the webhook to go to.
2: Click "Intergrations".
3: Click "Webhooks".
4: Create a new Webhook.
5: Set the name and avatar.
6: Click "Copy Webhook URL" and paste it above.
Your discord webhook URL is where the top.gg webhook is redirected to.
Top.gg's webhooks do not work with Discords webhooks, this tool redirects Top.gg webhooks to Discord and makes them compatible.
Content variables can be used to send userIDs, botids, mentions, or other data.
For example: `<mentionuser> has voted for <mentionbot>!` Will turn into `@User has voted for @Bot!`.
All content variables can be used in the embed too, inside the description or field value.
Heres a list of current content variables.
- Mentions the voting user
- Mentions the bot that was voted for
- Gives the voting user's ID
- Says the servers name(provided on the last page)
- Mentions the bot that voted, or says the servers name
- Links to the bot/servers top.gg page
- Gives the bot ID that was voted for(for bot voting)
- Gives the server ID that was voted for(for server voting)
- If it is the weekend(one vote counts as two!)
- Query string params found on the /bot/:ID/vote page.
- The type of the vote (should always be "upvote" except when using the test button it's "test").
- A timestamp of when the user voted: useful for unix timestamps
- A unix timestamp for when the user voted(Short Date/Time style)
- A timestamp of when the user can revote: useful for unix timestamps
- A ISO timestamp meant for embed timestamps for when the user voted
- A ISO timestamp meant for embed timestamps for when the user can vote again
- A unix timestamp for when the user can revote(Relative Time style)
- The total number of votes a user has.
- The current vote streak of a user, resets after not voting for 24 hours.
- The last streak the user had.
- The users avatar.
- The bots avatar.
Add to Topgg
2: Click view on the bot/server.
3: Click edit(or the three dots).
4: Click "Webhooks" on the left side.